Provide details of your organisation and the amount of finance you would like to apply for. Indicate whether you have security to offer against the loan.
The more information you provide us with, the better we can assess your application.
If you are applying for a lending product you will need to provide the following:
- Indicate the type of organisation that is applying for finance.
- Provide the name of the legal borrowing entity. The finance will be in the name of this entity. Note: If you are a company acting as a trustee, provide your name in the format - ABC Pty Ltd as trustee for the XYZ trust.
- Provide the registered business name (if any). This is the name by which people know your business, or your trading name.
- Indicate whether you are starting a new business and if applicable the number of years you have been trading.
- Indicate the amount of finance you would like to apply for.
- Provide details of the main purpose of the finance. If you have multiple purposes please select the main purpose.
- Indicate if you have security to offer against the loan. Providing details of any security you can offer will assist in ensuring that suitable products are available to you.
- If applicable, provide details of the value and any amount owing on your security assets.
What happens next?
After you have submitted your application, a Bankwest representative will review your application and will contact you to discuss your financing options.
You can also indicate whether you would like more information on other Bankwest products.