Simplify your expense management
Smart Data for Business is the MasterCard® expense management system designed specifically for medium sized businesses. It's a web-based application only available with the
Bankwest Corporate MasterCard
and Bankwest Executive MasterCard
It can provide business managers with crucial expense management insights, reports and alerts so you can more effectively monitor, control and manage expenses.
Streamline your expense management
- Consolidate MasterCard transactions in one place
- Spend less time on expense management and more on income generation; take advantage of automatic payment data entry, organisation and reporting
- Simplify expense management and tracking by allocation transactions to specific user-defined account codes; manage expenses by project, department or work type
- Create alerts for easy 24/7 monitoring and budget tracking
- Manage the type and frequency of alerts
- Create alerts for spending habits, transaction types, merchant type and specific merchants
- Access additional information when an alert is triggered
- Create standard or custom reports so you can budget, track trends and analyse spending patterns as you need (quarterly, annually, or on demand)
- Access up to 36 months archived data for standard or custom reports
- Create reports by merchant category spend: business services, materials/supplies, general merchandise, travel, accommodation, meals/entertainment, vehicle, cash advance and utilities
- Reports generated in a wide range of options: Excel®, Word®, PDF, HTML, XML, CSV and Tab-delimited
There are no application or establishment fees for Smart Data for Business.
When transactions are uploaded to Smart Data for Business (as and when they occur) the user is charged $0.05 per transaction. A total amount is then charged to the user's Billing Account at the end of each statement period.